Saturday 2 May 2009

More.......

I maybe should've elaborated on yesterdays Alp a litttle more. I really like Alpine Swifts. Is anyone with me on this? They are top birds, in fact I think they are one of my favourite fucking birds in the whole wide world ever ever fucking ever and I fucking LOVE THEM! Jesus, calm down. They're alright.

What else are good? Well my favourite kind of seagull is the Lesser Black-backed Seagull, they're smart as fuck and are definately not as horrible as their big daft 'Greater' brothers.

Erm............Firecrests are mint........erm.....................Black Redstart anyone? Right little characters. And Spanish Yellow Wagtails are fucking magic!

Red-breasted Goose, there's another. I fucking love Red-breasted Geese, which is a very different sentence if you transpose the words "fucking" and "love".


...................

No comments:

Post a Comment