Monday 28 June 2010

Goldcrests = tiny bald baby mites

Goldcrests!  Local Goldcrests.  And a family party of local Goldcrests too.  Evidence of localised breeding.  That's good.  I haven't seen many this year, local or otherwise.  Throughout this year at Spurn, Firecrest records have outnumbered Goldcrest records, which is a bit mad to say the least.

I've just found out that the Duffbirder has added a link to me (this?).  I really should return the compliment.  Has anyone else added this (me?) to their website and I've not linked them? 
Please e-mail me at quigs22@hotmail.co.uk if you have or you want me to link your site on here.
"Who in their right mind would?" I hear you cry.
I was just wondering if I'd been ignorant to the fact that someone has linked me and I've not linked them that's all.  I presume it's internet etiquette?
"It is I suppose" said, erm, you.
Cheers.



This is a new book I've bought.
It's her follow-up to the hugely successful
"Hide and Seek World Champion Found Dead in a Wardrobe"
The old ones are the best.






.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment