Wednesday 8 February 2012

t

Our feathered friends are having it tough and no mistake about it (what does that mean?). Today I was driving along First Lane which is not far from Benedict when I noticed a Heron spp perched atop a relatively small Alder type tree in some crazy Boothferry estate back garden. It must've been looking for Corned beef. Take note that First Lane is a pretty mother fucking busy road and the Heron spp was only metres away from my car as I screeched to a halt to find that it was just the expected Grey Heron. Why do I tell you such shite? I don't know...
All I know is that it must've been pretty desperate for food to land and hunt from a branch/tree like that.

Hants on Monday for all sorts of action. Jesus holy Mary mother of god.




...............

No comments:

Post a Comment