Saturday 26 March 2011

Rant.........

I've added some links you bastards. Some of the authors are Leeds fans which is a bit unfortunate. The fucking Merrion Centre white shite Hull City wannabes. Now here's an interesting bit of football trivia for you, Ellend Road is the only ground in the country that is spelt with a silent 'B'. They're all just overspill from City really. How about a City / Leeds Wembley play-off final, with the Tigers just nicking it 5-1? Don't worry, City just aren't good enough this year really, I know that. Leeds sing a truely appalling song that shows their true mentality. It goes 'champions of England.....champions of Europe...' whilst spinning their scarves in a 70s stylee. The 'champions of Europe' bit relates to the European Cup Final from the seventies when they got BEAT (get it, Leeds?), yes, BEAT by Munchen I think it was. Now how the fuck that makes them champions of fucking Europe I'll never know. They say that they were denied a penalty or summat. For fuck's sake. Do you think Bayern sing 'champions of Europe' about the 99 final when they were robbed by the Mancs bastards? Don't think so. The Mancs? Don't even get me started on them bastards, I hate them more than I hate Leeds. Much more in fact.

So, how are you all? Good? Oh I'm fine thanks. Thanks for asking though. When reading one of the posts from one the new links, it reminded me of something that happened last year at the Wheldrake American Widge. As I walked towards the hide a bloke passed me going back to the car. 'Any good for the American?' said I. 'Not sure yet. I'm just going home now to look through my photos to see if I've seen it' said he. What? So what he's done is taken a super zoom photo sweep of all the wildfowl then toddled off home to zoom into them and ID the birds at his leisure! Makes a new meaning of the phrase 'Armchair Tick' doesn't it? Utter shite birding skills you stupid twat. I hope you're reading this.

Fuck me, I having a right rant today aren't I? Ha ha ha.

But hey, Spring's here, migration underway, England play the leeks today, it's Ollie's 40th, so we're all up town. Reasons to be cheerful. Part three. England also play Sri Lanka in the Cricket World Cup. The CWC has lasted somewhere close to 4 years. In fact I think they start playing the next one straight after this one. The day after the final.....right lads we've got a big group game tomorrow in the 2015 CWC against Zimbabwe.......


Said Strausso.




.................

No comments:

Post a Comment