Tuesday 4 September 2012

Jewish Settler Agrees Deal to Sell Bacon From His Mother's Lonely Pinish.

There is no such thing as a Pinish.


Spurn. 
Today. 
As you know I don't really tell you about shite days, but today was, I suppose, a shite day but I enjoyed it!  After the summer doldrums I really convinced myself that a Bar-wit (east off Sammy's) and a Greenshank (west, off Sammy's) a Guillemot sat on the sea (off narrows), a Stonechat and a Whinchat together (Warren) and 3 Med Gulls (adults off Sammy's car park) were genuine proper good birds.  And do you know what?  They were. 


I liked it.

Birding is all about...erm....birding and how you feel. 
Nice day.
Enjoyed it.
At times.  The Point was dead.  Proper dead.




Now there's a bird-related post to appease you all.


Best finish with a joke.

A classic joke.


The best.

Although I may/may not agree with it's content:





Statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.







............................

No comments:

Post a Comment