Friday 25 May 2012

Buzzards set back Lightyears

Fellow blog persons have already spoke about the crazy DEFRA driven Buzzard persecution at some depth and have little to add to what has already been said. Although the irony that has been missed is that Buzzard numbers are to be controlled (thus reduced) to allow more Pheasants to be available to be shot. Dead.

Get it? Reduce Buzzard numbers so more of the species they are 'protecting' can be killed!

Killed. With a big, fuck off gun.

Hmmm. It's the craziest thing I've seen since Richard Fairbrass released Deeply Dippy. And that was crazy.

Saw a Pallid Harrier last week. After 3 visits to Patrington I finally managed to get a view of it for a massive 5 seconds. Elusive? You can bet your entire ballsack it was elusive. I did not see a Creamy Colourationed Courser though as some evil bastard, who will remain nameless, left without me and successfully scored with it. I did actually text him that I hoped the fucker gets eaten by a cat just before he got there. But it didn't.
Sadly.





................

No comments:

Post a Comment