Thursday 12 August 2010

Dipping

Well, it's been a while.  How are you all?  Fine? Oh that's great then.  I was worried that all of my readers (2) had disbanded and deleted me from their favourites.  Oh the relief.

Woe is me.  Everytime I decide to "go for" something, it duly fucks off that very day.  First the Seaforth White-tailed Plover/Lapwing decides to fly to Holland whilst I was driving to see it on Merseyside, then the Welsh Marmora'a Warbler does one after spending a week in south wales, now the Baird's Sandpiper that has been frequenting, wait for it, Kent, no Nottinghamshire, decides to leg it just as I was going to pay homage to this little nearctic wader bird.

Still, it's the 100th post of this blog next time 'round, a true cause for celebration or total dispair, whichever angle you view from.  It's going to be a big one, trust me.


Dip.




.........

No comments:

Post a Comment